Monday, April 13, 2009

Long Time No See

OH Snap! I'm supposed to be writing posts for this blog, aren't I. Here I thought I could manage three children, a full time job, a new job search, a creative outlet for all my pain and suffering, and a weakening economy at once. I. FAIL.

The good news is that I still have my job, I am slightly less bitter than I was 12 months ago (I think), my husband has a new job (more on this later), and my three children still have a roof over their heads and clothes upon their backs. No small feat. I also found time to write a couple new children's stories and pen some witty posts for my sister's home decor blog, Tables and Chairs. I. Am. Awesome.

In the future I promise to check in more often. Yup, my all loyal readers can take that to the bank.

No comments: