Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm a Loser Baby so Why Don't You Kill Me

It's official. I am pathetic.

The very first job that catches my eye this morning highlights all that is wrong with my life. I was blind but now I see. And, frankly, I want to be blind again.

WANTED: Admin Assistant for Publishing Co - 35k

That is an annual salary of $35,000 to start which is only $6000 less than what I earn. Correction: I mean earned prior to the total screw that shall not be named. $35,000. To. Start.

I have a Master's Degree. I have YEARS of experience. And I am barely making more money than an assistant? Seriously?

I suppose I should thank
Craigslist for my opening eyes. But I really just want to punch it instead.

1 comment:

Avinash Shukla said...

I'm a loser too and also a coward, lazy, irresponsible and good for nothing.