Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just Wishing & Hoping & Thinking & Praying

I guess it's safe to say I'm mildly obsessed with work right now. By "mildly" I mean "totally." And by work I mean some other job than the one I actually have because it is sure to be more lucrative, glamorous, and down right rewarding. So, I've complied the following list of well-I'll-be-ain't-that-the-darndest-thing jobs. And because I want to savor the dirty shenanigans I imagine these "professions" entail, I'm only including the job titles. Ready, set, GO:

Muppet stunt coordinator

Laughter therapist

Master sniffer

Taffy Puller

Chicken sexer

Wrinkle Chaser

Cowpuncher

Brain picker

Fantasy broker

Queen producer

Upsetter

Hooker Inspector

Rubbish Auditor

For the record, any job that involves muppets instantly earns my seal of approval. Brains? Not so much.

No comments: